Saturday, July 09, 2005

Mimosas and...



It's been a good, action-packed, and tiring week.

Tuesday, I started my new part-time job at the credit union. Meh. It's all been review, so it's really really really boring. I'm happy that I'm finally working, but I hate having to adhere to dress code. Even in the call center, we have to dress "professionally." Boo.

Tuesday night was super fun. Mike and I went roller skating with Amy and Imran for her birthday. I hadn't been roller skating since...6th grade? Amy had her own skates (surprise!) and Imran was enacting his plan of helpless-can't-roller-skate-so-hold-my-hand boy. Mike showed off the whole time, so that left me clamoring along by myself a lot of the time. I hope Amy doesn't move. It sucks that now I'm finally hanging out with neat people, they're leaving.

I had another interview Wednesday at Pierre Toussaint Academy for an 8th grade language arts teacher. I got a call today and got offered the job! Yay! I have to meet with them Tuesday morning to discuss the details.

Tonight I'm drowning the week away in Mimosas. I can't figure out how to re-thread my sewing machine because I'm a tard like that. I don't know why I'm posting right now, so I guess I'll stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home