Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Working Nine to Five...Someday?


KRT Image/Hector Casanova

Today I am going to the first of three interviews I have set up. Finally! Last week I was in the biggest douche-bag bummer until I got a call from the Assistant Principal at the school I was subbing at, who gave me the super pep talk. So after I talked to him, I made a ton of phone calls and landed an interview with an alternative ed. school (that is today) and I also have an interview lined up for tomorrow for a call center job at the credit union I used to work at. My third interview is for a charter school in S.West Detroit next week. This all in the span of three days where I couldn't get even one interview when I applied for the 10+ teaching jobs in Oakland County. Go figure. Oh! And the A.P. called me again yesterday to tell me there was an open position at the other high school. Woot!

I've been pooping around in Photoshop more and actually have a finished product! Mike helped me a little, but not much. He tried. Now I just have to figure out how to sew a semi-sphere and I will be all set as far as artsy-fartsy projects go. Yay.

Today is the dawn of the new and improved, unemployed for not too much longer, jen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home