Monday, June 13, 2005

Sabotage!

I should be going to bed, but I was just thinking about things that I have been doing lately to make myself...goofy. This haircut is pretty silly and makes me look a little, well, silly. I also have no shame in busting out my flip-open Mino No Tabo sparkly comb to comb out the bangs. The other week I bought a pair of oversized squarish sunglasses from Target that cover most of my face. Those are silly too. A few weeks ago I splurged and got a manicure/pedicure, but instead of going with a safe color, I got this weird coral pink color nailpolish. Although the toes did look cute, it looked more like a color that belonged on a wrinkly, orange retiree from Florida. I really don't know what's going on with all of this self-sabotage behavior lately. I should probably make an appointment to see the head-shrinker, but he doesn't like to talk much. Anyway, any freudian insight would be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home