Thursday, June 30, 2005

Cheddar



Well, ladies and gentlemen, I got me a job. It's no teaching job, but at least it's something for now. I went back to the credit union I worked at, had the interview yesterday, then got a call later on in the day from them asking me if I'd like to come back and that I start on Tuesday! AND, the plus is I'm in the call center instead of in the branch as a teller. So no stinky people, no long-ass line out the door on Fridays, no people in said line wanting to bludgeon me for being sent on my lunch, none of that.

I also had an interview Tuesday for a teaching position at an alternative ed. school. I think it went pretty well. I don't think I'll get it, but it went well. The principal seemed to be impressed with my resume and portfolio, so we'll see. I hope no one bids on the job in Southfield. We'll see about that too.

Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home